Pages

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Blogging and sharing my experiences

Hi moms!
I've been doing a ton of thinking about my blog.  I've realized that even if I never have one follower (besides myself :-) I still want to blog.  Not because I'm a good writer or because I hope to get rich doing this but because I wouldn't otherwise have these experiences documented.  My goal was always and will always be to help mothers breastfeed.  I don't have agenda, not to say every other breastfeeding site does, but sometimes I feel that I'm being pushed.  I never want you to feel that way.  Being a mom is hard enough, breastfeeding can be difficult to establish and no one ever wants to feel that they aren't doing enough. So, hopefully I will never come off pushy!

As I was on Pinterest tonight I came across a really small but powerful little post.  It showed some of the really important benefits of breastfeeding.  There are so many!  It's such a great thing to do for your baby, it's natural and beneficial for their health and yours.  I posted on my breastfeeding board if you want to check it out.  Powerful stuff I must say.

One last thing tonight before my grammar gets really awful and I start posting misspelled words, ha!  If you're reading this because you were searching for breastfeeding help....give yourself some major credit.   Researching and educating yourself if so important, good job momma!  You're a great mommy, who loves their baby, otherwise you wouldn't be reading this.  Keep trying, keep at it, you can do it!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment